Mahitahi Lodge is located approximately 500 metres from the beautiful Bruce Bay beach, voted one of NZ's top beaches.
- boutique accommodation featuring West Coast's native timbers salvaged from local rivers
- gateway to Glacier Country - Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers
- 40 minutes from Lake Matheson, the famous mirror lake and Fox Glacier
- generous breakfast - continental and/or cooked.
- dinners available however you need to book ahead
- committed to sustainability
Wake up in the morning to the sound of birdsong before experiencing one of John's delicious breakfasts.
At the end of your busy day exploring relax in our upstairs lounge then enjoy the local produce and fine NZ wines at dinner.
You are also welcome to join John on a walk or short tour when time permits where you will learn about the interesting history and local environment and maybe even view Mt Cook, New Zealand's highest mountain.
Mahitahi Lodge is your ideal Westland boutique bed and breakfast accommodation within easy reach of Fox Glacier.
We have Covid-19 special deals for stays up until 30 November. Push "Book Now" to find out more.
We are also offering a complimentary whitebait fritter platter and a glass of wine in conjunction with our specials.